This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I come from, for the citizens it's pretty simple now:
    Trump won, you accept it, you get behind the new president, and you give him a fair chance for the next four years.

I like what the French president said.

French President Francois Hollande,

"The world won't end, but things will get more crazy"
    We'll see. Anything is possible. Including that he may do a good job.
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

I'm gonna repost what I said on Bookface -

you know, my candidate didn't win. he didn't even win our state primary, so like a lot of people the person for whom i voted wasn't my first choice.
      but - this is a democratic republic, the process worked the way it was supposed to and now that one political party owns all three branches of government i think we can expect them to fix all the stuff they've said was wrong with the country for the last eight years.
      who knows? maybe they can fix it. me, i'm just gonna make lemonade
      we see things not as they are, but as we are.
      -- anais nin

Comment

What I thought interesting was the speculation in the Liberal media (which is MOST of the media) that after Trump lost his followers would likely stage violent protests, justifying their narrative that the few incidents that occurred in the lines formed at Trump rallies was all the fault of Trump. In fact, Veritas undercover videos recorded Clinton operatives explaining how they planted provocateurs at his rallies, with forewarned cameramen standing by to capture the "spontaneous incident". It's another example, just like in the past, of fake news.

Now that Hillary Clinton has lost the election Twitter is filled with tweets by Stars and self-important people who are claiming that they are going to move to Canada, or some other place. They can begin by renouncing their American citizenship, if they are sincere. But what is really bad is where all the violence is actually coming from: Hillary supporters were, besides rioting and burning things, were tweeting that they, or someone, will kill the President-Elect! Some even posted those threats under their own names. I suspect that they will be getting visits from the Secret Service soon.

I suspect that Trump will be under constant harassment from the Left from now till the end of his term, or terms, although I doubt he will run for the second term because of his age. The office of the President tends to age its occupants rapidly, and Trump is already 70 yrs old.
        Last edited by GreyGeek; Nov 09, 2016, 02:20 PM.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

People are angry. In general. Even when they voted this time around--they voted "angry," regardless of which candidate they chose.

Rx would be:

Step 1: Everyone needs to calm down.
          Step 2: Try your best to give Trump a fair chance.
          Step 3: Speak up in an appropriate way to get your voice heard and work to find some common ground.
          An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

If you want to watch something funny check out this video of Trump's speech after the election, beginning at 20:30. Turn off the sound and watch his son.

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

"the October Surprise"

Another example of post election humor is how The HufPo got their prognostication all wrong:
              http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...cast/president

It just demonstrates the old computer maxim: GIGO, Garbage In, Garbage Out.

HufPo also included this "Editor's Note" at the bottom of EVERY article about Trump:
              Editor’s Note: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.
              until, this morning, when they removed it.

HufPo has been "echoing the Left's message" since 2008.

EDIT: Been watching ABC News. Lots of explanations as to why Hillary lost. Some of it racist, sexist and misandry, amazingly. But no one is putting forward a simple explanation -- the media kept up a continual barrage of pro-Hillary, anti-Trump propaganda and at the same time kept showing "facts & figures & analysis" which led Hillary followers to believe that she would win in a land-slide. So, many thought "why should I take the time to vote?", and they didn't. Many lesser known news sites were predicting low turnout among Democrat voting segments, mainly Blacks, and that turned out to be true.

And, least anyone forget, while the resident in the WhiteHouse will be a "Republican" the media is still controlled by the Left, and they will be pounding on Trump for the next four or eight years.
              Last edited by GreyGeek; Nov 10, 2016, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Racism at its worst:
                https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/...ea54098db7b8c1

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
                  I would say "coming soon to a neighborhood near you"... but it's already here.

I watch everyone and everything when I'm out on the streets, and I live in a relatively quiet town.

Yes, the election was favorable, but it was not a total solution to the problems we have created.

Please stay safe, everyone.
                  Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.10.2, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

WHY IS IT THAT THE SHOW SUPERNATURAL.............AND

EVERY OTHER MASINSTREAM MEDIA TELEVIDION / FILM is about.....

HITLER / NAZIS KILLING EVIL GO TO BLANKEYT BLANk

REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS.......

How many people did HITLER KILL...

https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-did-Hitler-kill

http://www.businessinsider.com/shock...-people-2013-3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

IN ROUND NUMBERS - 20 million to 30 million

uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm WHY IS IT THAT YOU

YOU........YOU..................

have never seen a "Supernatural" or ANY OTHER film about COMMUNISTS killing people?

ummmmm

94 million

http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/13/co...n-20th-century

Inquiring minds want to know WHY "the mainstream media" p;roduces HUNDREDS of films about "nazis" killing

20 to 30 million

and not

COMMUNISM

killing 94 million..

why is that?"

VERY SIMPLY......

I have encountered untold numbers of ACADEMICS.....

who have said....."If I could do PURE communism I would get it right".

SO WHY NO FILMS ABOUT COMMUNISTS KILLING THREE TIMES AS MANY PEOPLE?>

woodsmoke

Comment

Now that Trump has been elected I think it appropriate to play this. Crank your volume up to the max and enjoy.

Last edited by NickStone; Nov 11, 2016, 12:22 AM.
                      systemd is not for me. I am a retro Nintendo gamer. consoles I play on are, SNES; N64; GameCube and WII.
                      Host: mx Kernel: 4.19.0-6-amd64 x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 8.3.0 Desktop: Trinity R14.0.8 tk: Qt 3.5.0 info: kicker wm: Twin 3.0 base: Debian GNU/Linux 10

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
                        WHY IS IT THAT THE SHOW SUPERNATURAL.............AND
                        EVERY OTHER MASINSTREAM MEDIA TELEVIDION / FILM is about.....
                        HITLER / NAZIS KILLING EVIL GO TO BLANKEYT BLANk
                        SO WHY NO FILMS ABOUT COMMUNISTS KILLING THREE TIMES AS MANY PEOPLE?>
                        woodsmoke
                        Because: The Nazis are gone now and are used to scare the children (of all ages) with stories about what happened in the past, but the real and present danger must not be publicly displayed, lest the peasantry revolt and mess up the plan.

Another side is that there are lots of film (now in the public domain) with goose-stepping soldiers and "grand spectacle" imagery, while the really scary stuff involves people in government suits talking to each other behind closed doors. Nothing to see here, move along now.
                        Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.10.2, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

Remember the fuss the media made about Trump accepting the results of the election?
                          In a remarkable statement that seemed to cast doubt on American democracy, Donald J. Trump said Wednesday that he might not accept the results of next month’s election if he felt it was rigged against him — a stand that Hillary Clinton blasted as “horrifying” at their final and caustic debate on Wednesday.
                          That's always the Left's theme: America's democracy is no good, that "Little Book" (Constitution) should be dumped, Whites are racist because of the color of their skin. (Is MLK rolling over in his grave?) However, apparently it is not so "horrifying" after all to refuse to accept the results of the election, if they don't go your way:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/th...rticle/2607121

Leftists in California and Oregon are trying to get referendums on their ballots to secede from the union!

Have you noticed the similarity between their position and that of the Southern Democrats prior to the Civil War? Back then Blacks were mainly on plantations owned by Whites who maintained racist laws and policies to keep Blacks on the plantations and suppressed. Now, Blacks are on the Democrat Party (still controlled mainly by Whites) "Plantation" and are themselves pushing racist segregation policies on college campuses via the BLM movement! Meanwhile, in just about every metropolitan area where Blacks are killing Blacks in record numbers those who have been in political control for decades have been the Democrats: Detroit, Chicago, Phillidelphia, Boston, NYC, etc .... Astounding. And now they want to split the union! That's what multi-generational dependency on government handouts does to a people.

The Democrats support enemies of America who are delegates to their conventions and visited the WhiteHouse.

The media is filled with reports of raging hypocritical Leftists refusing to accept the results of the election and using the results as an excuse to throw a temper tantrum by destroying property, setting fires in their communities and physically attacking any they perceive as Trump supporters. It's not at all spontaneous, however. MoveOn.org, a Marxist website created by David Brock, who is funded by George Soros, has been acting as the nationwide co-coordinator of these attacks. That's not unusual, however. Under cover videos by Veritas showed high level Democrat operatives bragging on camera about their activities in rigging votes and setting up staged events in which "Trump supporters" are filmed attacking a Hillary supporter in a wheel chair. Such staged events are not new or even uncommon. At rallies in this election and previous elections people on the Left deliberately masqueraded at Tea Party and Trump rallies and carried racist and homophobic signs, attempting to smear conservatives, but were exposed by past photos showing their activities at Democrat party meetings and events. CNN's Don Lemon was caught red-handing two years ago staging a fake "suppression" of Ferguson protesters.

While the media is attempting to portray the results of this election as one which Trump "barely won", have you noticed that since 2008 the Republicans have gained over 1,600 seats in states around the country? Congressional and senate seats, governorships, state legislators, local leaderships. The switch by Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and other states was not accidental. The Dems and RINOs feed on the media swill and never saw the ground shift because they let ideology blind their vision. The move back to an un-infringed Constitution has become a massive ground swell that will even sweep into those inner city plantations run by the Democrats.
                          Last edited by GreyGeek; Nov 11, 2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I just have to post this. It is the funniest anti-Trump video ever.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
                              Remember the fuss the media made about Trump accepting the results of the election?

That's always the Left's theme: America's democracy is no good, that "Little Book" (Constitution) should be dumped, Whites are racist because of the color of their skin. (Is MLK rolling over in his grave?) However, apparently it is not so "horrifying" after all to refuse to accept the results of the election, if they don't go your way:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/th...rticle/2607121

Leftists in California and Oregon are trying to get referendums on their ballots to secede from the union!

Have you noticed the similarity between their position and that of the Southern Democrats prior to the Civil War? Back then Blacks were mainly on plantations owned by Whites who maintained racist laws and policies to keep Blacks on the plantations and suppressed. Now, Blacks are on the Democrat Party (still controlled mainly by Whites) "Plantation" and are themselves pushing racist segregation policies on college campuses via the BLM movement! Meanwhile, in just about every metropolitan area where Blacks are killing Blacks in record numbers those who have been in political control for decades have been the Democrats: Detroit, Chicago, Phillidelphia, Boston, NYC, etc .... Astounding. And now they want to split the union! That's what multi-generational dependency on government handouts does to a people.

The Democrats support enemies of America who are delegates to their conventions and visited the WhiteHouse.

The media is filled with reports of raging hypocritical Leftists refusing to accept the results of the election and using the results as an excuse to throw a temper tantrum by destroying property, setting fires in their communities and physically attacking any they perceive as Trump supporters. It's not at all spontaneous, however. MoveOn.org, a Marxist website created by David Brock, who is funded by George Soros, has been acting as the nationwide co-coordinator of these attacks. That's not unusual, however. Under cover videos by Veritas showed high level Democrat operatives bragging on camera about their activities in rigging votes and setting up staged events in which "Trump supporters" are filmed attacking a Hillary supporter in a wheel chair. Such staged events are not new or even uncommon. At rallies in this election and previous elections people on the Left deliberately masqueraded at Tea Party and Trump rallies and carried racist and homophobic signs, attempting to smear conservatives, but were exposed by past photos showing their activities at Democrat party meetings and events. CNN's Don Lemon was caught red-handing two years ago staging a fake "suppression" of Ferguson protesters.

While the media is attempting to portray the results of this election as one which Trump "barely won", have you noticed that since 2008 the Republicans have gained over 1,600 seats in states around the country? Congressional and senate seats, governorships, state legislators, local leaderships. The switch by Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and other states was not accidental. The Dems and RINOs feed on the media swill and never saw the ground shift because they let ideology blind their vision. The move back to an un-infringed Constitution has become a massive ground swell that will even sweep into those inner city plantations run by the Democrats.
                              Yep, it's back in the news again that MoveOn.org is recruiting, and in some cases busing, people to these 'protests'. It's really a joke but I'm not so naive to pretend the battle against elitism and globalization is only just getting started, now that it's all out in the open because of DJT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161111_161411.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	643392
                              ​"Keep it between the ditches"
                              K*Digest Blog
                              K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Democrats and Republicans. Both parties are broken and need an overhaul.

In this election, I supported Hillary (with $ and vote). But I blame her and her team for not catching the Rust Belt voters; and for not getting those 2-3 million Democrats out to vote when that is exactly what they raised $ to do. I'm not sure Trump deserved to win; but Hillary is to blame for her losing. We can only hope that by some stroke of outsider magic, he will begin to turn some of this mess around.

And ... we now have even more questions about the popular vote versus the electoral collage, abandoning the latter.

Comment

Working...
                                X