X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

name of icon set

hello
    who knows the name of this icon set? ----> http://surfontech.com/osreviews/debi...omenOpenAs.png
    i want to use this icon set in kubuntu but after a few days of googling, i could not find its name

Looks like gnome default. Maybe.
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

I think it might be "Adwaita". I installed it on Linux Mint Xfce on my old laptop recently.
      Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
      Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

Well, further research tells me that "Adwaita is the default GNOME theme." So, there you go, acheron and I were both right.

On that Arch page it has links to an Adwaita port of the icon set to Qt (Adwaita-qt). There are versions for Qt4 and Qt5 apparently so it may be possible to install it in KDE.
        Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
        Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod J View Post
          Well, further research tells me that "Adwaita is the default GNOME theme." So, there you go, acheron and I were both right.

On that Arch page it has links to an Adwaita port of the icon set to Qt (Adwaita-qt). There are versions for Qt4 and Qt5 apparently so it may be possible to install it in KDE.
          thank you sir

Comment

Working...
          X