Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After configuring, Kmail welcome email will not leave the screen.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After configuring, Kmail welcome email will not leave the screen.

I just made a fresh install of Kubuntu 14.04, which required reconfiguring Kmail. After that was completed, I checked for emails. 25 showed in the inbox, but the Kmail welcome email would not leave the screen so that I could read them. Thanks!

Hi guy!! we have not "crossed phosphors " for quite a fortnight!! lol

Ummm maybe .......shut down........I AM SURE THAT YOU DID THAt........and restart........but............unfortunately......" stuff" has happened".........

Would you very KINDLY repost and describe what "kind" fo mail thyat you are trying to access?

Stuff is getting involved with "IMAP servers for stuff like my college.........

Without getting into p;articulars...........MY PARTICULAR........KMAIL..........ON TWO DIFFERENT DISTROS.,........

a) The IMAP that I SET UP A YEAR AGO...........still functions.............

b) THE SAME IMAP.......on a new version........deos not............

A personal aside my good friend....

I'm just tired of all this IMAP stuff.........AND.........YAHOO.........stuff..... .........

The detested of a huge portion of "Linux".........google ..............now.......works across all distros........

just sayin........

So.........good friend........

come back......what "kind of mail" are you trying to access.......IMAP, POP, a corporate thing......a private thing...........

hey........coffee on me down on the boulevard!! Don' know that the woman with red lipstick will show up......lol!!!

woodneververyhelpfulsmoke

Comment

It self-corrected the next day. Go figure as the grandkids would say.

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
      Hi guy!! we have not "crossed phosphors " for quite a fortnight!! lol

Ummm maybe .......shut down........I AM SURE THAT YOU DID THAt........and restart........but............unfortunately......" stuff" has happened".........

Would you very KINDLY repost and describe what "kind" fo mail thyat you are trying to access?

Stuff is getting involved with "IMAP servers for stuff like my college.........

Without getting into p;articulars...........MY PARTICULAR........KMAIL..........ON TWO DIFFERENT DISTROS.,........

a) The IMAP that I SET UP A YEAR AGO...........still functions.............

b) THE SAME IMAP.......on a new version........deos not............

A personal aside my good friend....

I'm just tired of all this IMAP stuff.........AND.........YAHOO.........stuff..... .........

The detested of a huge portion of "Linux".........google ..............now.......works across all distros........

just sayin........

So.........good friend........

come back......what "kind of mail" are you trying to access.......IMAP, POP, a corporate thing......a private thing...........

hey........coffee on me down on the boulevard!! Don' know that the woman with red lipstick will show up......lol!!!

woodneververyhelpfulsmoke

Comment

Working...
      X