Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some help getting Netflix to work again.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my part, I mentioned Netflix only because that's what I though most people could relate to. My interest in Pipelight is getting the real-time stock market data on Free Stock charts http://www.freestockcharts.com/, which insists--even in Chromium and Opera--that I don't have Silverlight installed. Chromium's message is "Chrome no longer supports NPAPI." Pipelight seemed to be the solution, and, as I said, I followed the instructions for installing it and still couldn't get that site's data. But someone--I think it was you, Vinny--has given me additional help, telling me of a plugin which I've installed, and it still doesn't work. But I think that the problem is that I haven't specified in that plugin the page to make it display (I"ve forgotten what that's called); I'll get to that later.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-09-09_11-28-44.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	642933

Comment

I for one don't watch NetFlix on my PC. I use a PS3 for no additional charge, you can also use an old Wii. I have seen them in second hand shops for as little as $30 to $35. I don't recommend XBox because they do charge you an additional monthly fee for the use of their network. So I can browse the internet and watch TV!

Comment

Working...
        X