Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make the action of the mouse follow the pointer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I make the action of the mouse follow the pointer?

I seem to remember a window becoming active when the mouse entered the window. I really like that feature. Since my new installation of the operating system, I have been looking for it in configuration in "System Settings" unsuccessfully. Was the feature removed from the Desktop function or am I just unable to locate it? Thanks!

Currently, to get the panel to dropdown (my panel is at the top of my screen), I must click on the desktop. Before, all I had to do was put the mouse to the desktop border and the panel would appear.

When I had Dolphin open onscreen and a konsole, when I moved the mouse into the konsole window the cursor was automatically activated. When I started typing, the letters printed in the konsole. Now I have to click on the cursor of the konsole to activate the cursor to start typing. Same when I would return to dolphin. When the cursor was moved over the Dolphin window, it immediately activated the scroll tool; now I have to click in the window to have the scroll area active. This was a difficult problem for me to explain. Sorry for my difficulty in communicating my need.
    Last edited by Shabakthanai; Aug 25, 2013, 11:11 AM. Reason: add info

System Settings > Window Behavior > Window Behavior > Focus > Policy

The 'button' is on the slider-bar and all the way to the left (Click). Click and drag it towards the right (Hover) and you will see which 'policy' will be in effect.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X