Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make a USB 3.0 Kubuntu 13.04 ISO on a Windows 7 Pro Operating System?:]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I make a USB 3.0 Kubuntu 13.04 ISO on a Windows 7 Pro Operating System?:]

While waiting for the UEFI problems to be resolved in Kubuntu, I purchased some small USB 3.0 drives. I would like to make a bootable ISO of Kubuntu 13.04 on one of the USB drives. Can this be done on my Windows 7 OS? Additionally, can I back up my Windows 7 Pro DVD on a USB 3.0 thumb drive? Is it just a matter of copying data from the DVD to the USB drive? Thanks!

Yes: http://www.pendrivelinux.com/

Please Read Me

Comment

Thanks for the help. When I did my research, I found a couple of potential open source applications. One of them would not work on anything but a Windows OS and did not even show the option for anything Linux. What a great friend you are and have been. Thanks for all the help, including any future help you may provide. (I was getting bleary-eyed trying to sidestep all the applications that were attempting to piggy-back the various applications.) Perhaps I am getting a bit lazy, but the frustration experienced trying to do anything windows sometimes gets a bit overwhelming, and I take the shortcut coming to a greedless and bloodless forum as is Kubuntu.

Comment

Working...
      X