X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password Management?

Greetings!

What are some methods you all use for managing user names and passwords? My previous method of letting Firefox manage them on the one computer has grown to four computers, two different browsers, and three different OS. I can't remember them all!

Re: Password Management?

I've been using LastPass for about a year across all my PCs/devices and it works very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_H
      I've been using LastPass for about a year across all my PCs/devices and it works very well.
      +1 same here
      Dave Kubuntu 20.04 Registered Linux User #462608

Wireless Script: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...5#post12350385

Comment

I use KeePassX. Been great and can be used across platforms (i.e. Linux to window$)

Comment

Another +1 for LastPass. and Xmarks to have your bookmarks whenever you need them.

Comment

For what it's worth, Firefox 4, Chrome, and Opera all have sync functions that (I believe) include saved passwords as well as history and bookmarks.

Please Read Me

Comment

Lastpass is the winner! As a bonus I just realized that they are partners with Xmarks, my choice to sync bookmarks. Thanks for the different suggestions everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyK
                Lastpass is the winner! As a bonus I just realized that they are partners with Xmarks, my choice to sync bookmarks. Thanks for the different suggestions everyone.
                More than partners. LassPass acquired them last year. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRise
                  I use KeePassX. Been great and can be used across platforms (i.e. Linux to window$)
                  Another vote for KeePass. I can also use it on my Android stuff, too.

Comment

Working...
                  X