This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivers installed on external hdd!!

I got two comps one with kubuntu the other xp, Linux being the new guy. I hooked my external hdd to the Linux machine, ran no problem. So i move it back to windows and it fried my new usb2.0 card, the cable, the enclosure and dam near the drive.

Is this standard kubuntu bulls**t! Once I got a new enclosure, cable, card and got it running i found the driver. Does anyone know if this is standard kubuntu protocol? I have another progrogrammer did it install the driver on board the programmer? thx.

Here's the driver,

[Dolphin]
    ShowPreview=true
    Timestamp=2009,8,29,2,48,59

Re: Drivers installed on external hdd!!

Originally posted by gdonald2007
    I got two comps one with kubuntu the other xp, Linux being the new guy. I hooked my external hdd to the Linux machine, ran no problem. So i move it back to windows and it fried my new usb2.0 card, the cable, the enclosure and dam near the drive.

Is this standard kubuntu bulls**t! Once I got a new enclosure, cable, card and got it running i found the driver. Does anyone know if this is standard kubuntu protocol? I have another progrogrammer did it install the driver on board the programmer? thx.

Here's the driver,

[Dolphin]
    ShowPreview=true
    Timestamp=2009,8,29,2,48,59
    With only one exception that has to do with video timings it's not possible to damage hardware with software.
    we see things not as they are, but as we are.
    -- anais nin

Comment

Working...
    X