This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Tiff with Remote Places

So I've just installed Kubuntu and noticed a nice little menu by the KMenu that shortcuts to my Home Folder, Users Folders, Storage Media, and Remote Places. In the Remote Places, I've gone through the wizard and added a couple of windows shares from my other computers. However, on one of them I entered in the information incorrectly, and now I can't seem to either change the login information nor delete the link! The delete options is greyed out, and right-clicking on the link only gives me the option to rename it. I'd rather not have these dead links cluttering up this window, so what should I do to get rid of them, or change them so that they work?

Re: A Tiff with Remote Places

I know this is an old thread, but I have the same problem. Kubuntu Feisty

Is there an answer?

Comment

Re: A Tiff with Remote Places

Click on the folder using a left click to select the folder you wish to delete. Then hold the shift key down and press the delete key.
      Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature. - Tom Robbins<br /><br />http://www.rebeldragon.com/

Comment

Working...
      X