This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu with ubuntu destop!!

Im very new to linux but I love it!! Righ now Im using or trying to use Kubuntu cause of all linux is the one I like the most so far.But I have a proble I installed kubuntu 8.10 with no issue but after I install some web browsers a some medias player and I reboot my Kubuntu when the OS star again star with the Ubuntu deskop not with the Kubuntu one.I dont know what im doing wrog please understand that Im new to this, any help will be apprecia it, thanks

Re: Kubuntu with ubuntu destop!!

When you boot your system, and the login GUI comes up, there is a "menu" icon. Put in your password, then click that menu, and you should be able to choose KDE.

Comment

It doesnt give me that option anymore, like the first 2 time I rebbbot the system it does give me that option but righ now after I put my password dont

Comment

Originally posted by dibl
        When you boot your system, and the login GUI comes up, there is a "menu" icon. Put in your password, then click that menu, and you should be able to choose KDE.
        Sorry, again that did the trick!!!

Comment

Cool.

Please edit the title of your original post, to add "SOLVED" in front, so other folks can discover the solution when it happens to them.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X