This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

devede drag and drop

I have a bunch of mpg's from digital camera that I would like to convert to dvd. I'm trying to use devede 2.13 however I can't drag files to the main window to add them. I can add the files by clicking the add button and selecting the files individually however I have hundreds of files and this would take forever. I'm using kubuntu 6.10. I've tried reinstalling devede to no avail. Any suggestions? I tested a couple files and devede seems to be working properly other than the drag and drop. TIA

Re: devede drag and drop

bump

Comment

Try qdvdauthor. It seems to work pretty good. Don't know about drag and drop though.
      ~$sudo make me a sandwich

Comment

Is it not possible to select multiple files at once (Shift+click) in the file select dialogue? (I've no idea about this software, but in general it's usually possible)

Comment

Thank you for the replies, the shift and click doesn't work, I've tried everything I can think of. I installed tovid (had to use the tarball, the deb package was broken)and it works fine(the file dialogs look the same as devede), I'll try it for awhile, even though it doesn't have the options devede does.

Comment

Working...
          X