This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sample CD/DVD Label for 12.04

Comments? Have to admit I have not had the time to focus on this as much in the past.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CDv1r1_scaled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	647734

Overall I like it

One thing I don't think is needed though it the "official release" wording. Generally things that say that make me suspicious. Why would an official release need to state that is is official? I don't know, It's probably me just being paranoid.

And without that wording then I would probally move the live-cd to above the version (keeps the important information in once place, the type of cd, and version, so the user doesn't have to scan all over the disk). But that's just nit picking more then anything else

Comment

That's awesome! I like it a lot. Was hoping someone would post one of these, along with a countdown banner (a little late for the latter!).
      ​"Keep it between the ditches"
      K*Digest Blog
      K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Quite nice.
        woodsmoke

Comment

Provided that I started out long ago with A LOT of stuff jammed on there it has evolved to quite simple. Position of "LIVE x" will be taken into consideration. The reason I have the "Official" part is more for me. I download and use Alphas and Betas. Needed something to let me know that what is on the Disk is the Official release and not Alpha or Beta.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRise View Post
            Provided that I started out long ago with A LOT of stuff jammed on there it has evolved to quite simple. Position of "LIVE x" will be taken into consideration. The reason I have the "Official" part is more for me. I download and use Alphas and Betas. Needed something to let me know that what is on the Disk is the Official release and not Alpha or Beta.
            Normally I go with the indication of the lack of the words ALPHA or BETA to mean it isn't one of them but I guess that's just me.

Comment

:cool:

Comment

neat and tidy - love it!

edit; where's the usb-sticker!?
                ASUS M4A87TD | AMD Ph II x6 | 12 GB ram | MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (448 Cuda cores)
                Kubuntu 12.04 KDE 4.9.x (x86_64) - Debian "Squeeze" KDE 4.(5x) (x86_64)
                Acer TimelineX 4820 TG | intel i3 | 4 GB ram| ATI Radeon HD 5600
                Kubuntu 12.10 KDE 4.10 (x86_64) - OpenSUSE 12.3 KDE 4.10 (x86_64)
                - Officially free from windoze since 11 dec 2009
                >>>>>>>>>>>> Support KFN <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Working...
                X