This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu Wood Engraged Wallpaper

OK. Since doing all that I did for the CD/DVD Labels, I've gone further with learning GIMP. This is one that I thought I'd share. Hope you all like and would like to use it.

Attached Files

Re: Kubuntu Wood Engraged Wallpaper

That is VERY nicely done! Looks quite good.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Here's how it looks on my DT. You can also see my custom start button as well.

http://www.kubuntuforums.net/mkporta...lbum/a_271.jpg

Comment

Dude, that is one fine looking desktop. Pat yourself on the back - ya done a good job!
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

You should see the one I did with a Full Moon. Actually inspired by some of your feedback.

Comment

MoonRise, nice work! Nice (realistic) representation. As a woodworker, I appreciate the medium (and am appropriately fooled by your excellent artwork!).
            An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

I worked for a company that did some wood work. Was always impressed with what those guys could do. Wanted to always do something like that, so, this is the best next thing. Took a while to get the right effect. Still not perfect, but very close. Thanks for the critique!

Comment

Working...
              X