X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vivid Vervet 15.04 Kubuntu subforum

Hey,

I have been walking around these forums for a few days now, but I wonder, I wo-wo-wo-wo-wonder, (If she went away).

Whether there could not be a subforum for 15.04.

I mean, there are forums for every damned release since the beginning of time, but the new and upcoming is not even discussable.

Perhaps you would direct me to mailinglists, but I hate those.

So.

I mean, is it okay to post questions surrounding Vivid (it could even be about 14.10, I don't know, I would have to reboot every time to check if the issue is there as well).

In any case, it seems there is only that "catch-all" forum that is rather silent and .... is that the best place for 15.04 questions?

Well maybe.... but still ;-).

Regards.

Asked and answered here:

https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showth...ghlight=vervet

Please Read Me

Comment

Right, apologies. I supposed it would be something that would have been asked here.... I didn't search for anything, sorry.

Comment

No worries, not looking for apologies - this usually gets asked 5-6 times before a new release goes to Beta...

I think i'm going to install it today for kicks...

Please Read Me

Comment

It is not a very different system. It just seems like the various interface elements have become less developed. My impression is that it is just rather underdeveloped in terms of the interface even when they are the same elements as in 14.10.

Comment

Originally posted by xennex81 View Post
            Hey,

I have been walking around these forums for a few days now
            Did you meet Matilda down on level 7? If not she really does respond well to those doggie treat things, she toasts them with her flame breath! Nice dragon, but kinda sniffy sometimes.

, but I wonder, I wo-wo-wo-wo-wonder, (If she went away).
            LOL

woodsmoke

Comment

Sorry, she went sleeping. They always told me not to wake any sleeping dogs!

Comment

Working...
              X