This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long subforum name "Experimentation/Customization/Optimization"

Has anyone noticed the effect of the long subforum name "Experimentation/Customization/Optimization" ?

Whenever someone posts to that forum, the listing adds a second line to the "New Posts" list.

Not a really a huge problem, just visually noticeable and a at breaks the text flow when looking at the posting list.

Please Read Me

Agree. True for the old forum and this new one now. Perhaps some sort of abbreviation? Or, less likely, would one word catch it all? It's the only real glitch in causing hard-to-read lists of posts, as you indicate.
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Sub-forum has been renamed "The Laboratory".
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

"The Laboratory" That's a good descriptor. Seems that it should work perfectly.
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

That's great. I couldn't think of a suitable name when I made the post - Laboratory is an excellent choice.

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
          X