This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icons Wanted

I am looking for some icons for adding to the link bar at the top of the forum. I need an image for "Calendar", "Profile", "Search", and "Help." Please post any images you might have. They need to be 16 by 16 pixels with a transparent background.

Thanks,

Open Source

Re: Icons Wanted

Hmm, tried to upload a few icons, but got this:

"The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator." :P

Comment

Where did you try to upload at? In the image gallery or the download section, or within a post? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Open Source
        Where did you try to upload at? In the image gallery or the download section, or within a post?
        I tried to add them to the post. (4 gif images, under 4Kb)

Comment

Ok, I fixed it, so try uploading again. Thanks.

Comment

There you go.

(Nothing fancy, taken from the crystalsvg iconset, so they should blend in with the rest of the icons)

Converted to gif since that seems to be the format for the site icons. I can drop the pngs, too, if you prefer. (the pngs are a tad smoother)
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks great. If the .png look better, and are about the same size, feel free to throw those on here, because I can use whatever. Thanks

Comment

Nevermind, I went ahead and used the .gif's and they look fine. Thanks again for finding these icons.

Comment

This is a test message.

Comment

Working...
                  X