This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minimize/Maximize/Close Button Question

I'm new to Kubuntu, so I was wondering how one would go about putting the window buttons on the left?

Re: Minimize/Maximize/Close Button Question

I'm not much of a window-tweaker, but your question was interesting, so I looked. I THINK that you can to what you want with System Settings > Workspace Appearance > Window Decorations > Configure Buttons (little button in the middle bottom of the "Window Decorations" dialog). When you click the "Configure Buttons" button, then I believe you need to click "Use Custom Titlebar Button Positions", and make your selection there.

Good luck with it.

Comment

Re: Minimize/Maximize/Close Button Question

Originally posted by dibl
      I'm not much of a window-tweaker, but your question was interesting, so I looked. I THINK that you can to what you want with System Settings > Workspace Appearance > Window Decorations > Configure Buttons (little button in the middle bottom of the "Window Decorations" dialog). When you click the "Configure Buttons" button, then I believe you need to click "Use Custom Titlebar Button Positions", and make your selection there.

Good luck with it.
      Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for--in fact it was more than I was looking for! It is so awesome to be able to customize everything that much.

Comment

Working...
      X