Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu 9.04, Thunderbird 2.0.0.21 and Lightening 0.9... calendar not working

Hi All,
    I have just installed the stuff in the subject on my Acer Aspire One (screen size 8.9"). The calendar does not display correctly and I can see only the day view. If I try to display any other view, nothing changes and the error console says

Error: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/calendar/datetime;1'] has no properties
    Source File: chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js
    Line: 59

Has anyone encountered the same problem? Is there any solution around?

Thanks in advance.
    Stefano

Re: Kubuntu 9.04, Thunderbird 2.0.0.21 and Lightening 0.9... calendar not working

Keep looking, but my 2.0.0.21 works just fine with Lightning 0.9 (2008091718) on a desktop machine. Did you install TB from the repo or download?

But since I can't help, here's a link to a great theme once you get going...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/8344

Good luck.

Comment

Re: Kubuntu 9.04, Thunderbird 2.0.0.21 and Lightening 0.9... calendar not working

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply. I downloaded it from the repo

Ste

Comment

Got it! It missed libstdc++5, I guess it should have been specified in the dependencies of the lightening package. BTW, the them is great!

Thanks again.

Ste

Comment

Working...
        X