X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Basket help file not found

Greetings,

I'm fairly new to kubuntu, so go easy on me . I recently discovered basket the kde note taking project. I'm kinda liking it. However, when I click on help and select basket note pads handbook. The KDE help app apprears with a page not found message. I went and looked at the installed files in muon (looking for something that would indicate if there was a help file. As well I performed a search of Nothing struck me as an obvious help file). I have performed a search of these forums without luck. So now I am posting for some help.

Tia,

Couch
    M2N-SLI with AMD Phenom II X4 940 8GB of 400Mhz 128bit DDR2 RAM, an Evga GTX560ti Video card Phoenix Bios Rev. 5001 nVidia driver version 304.43
    Kubuntu 12.10
    kernel: 3.5.0-23-generic

There isn't a Help file for Basket. But, when you've launched it, just click on the Tips under the Welcome in the left pane.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Ok

Thanks for your quick reply. Ok so tips is the only spot for help in Basket. I'll mark closed now.

The Couch_Potato

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      There isn't a Help file for Basket. But, when you've launched it, just click on the Tips under the Welcome in the left pane.
      M2N-SLI with AMD Phenom II X4 940 8GB of 400Mhz 128bit DDR2 RAM, an Evga GTX560ti Video card Phoenix Bios Rev. 5001 nVidia driver version 304.43
      Kubuntu 12.10
      kernel: 3.5.0-23-generic

Comment

Working...
      X