This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egg Sitter cushion

This "may" be...the midnight coder's delight...dunno...

I do not have any kind of financial interest in this device.

I have NOT placed an egg on it and tried to sit on it either as a plain egg, a hard boiled egg or as a balut.

It is NOT "soft".

But, it DOES actually "curve" to match one's bony, or not so bony, butt.

Because I am YET AGAIN having to recreate myself in terms of classes that I am teaching...thank you Demmicans!!! I have spent a LOT of time seated at my computer, and yes I also do the "stand thing".

But, I have seen a significant difference in the butt fatigue using this device.

I, particularly, was using it wrong to begin with, I was "sitting on it"... and because I am actually fit my legs muscles were actually "squshed between it and the bone" with little subcutanous padding so...I learned to kind of "perch" on it...the point being that one's "circulation" is not "cut off"... less leg numbness.

Place it atop ANOTHER plain foam pad and one can actually "rock back and forth" in it...THAT is when it really IS..."soft"..the system that is... that is how I presently use it.

Do not know how LONG it will remain in a flexible condition as opposed to a "crushed" condition but it is better than any other pad that i have tried.

so...if one obtains it from Amazon one CAN return it using Amazon's policy if it is not to one's liking.

egg sitter cushion

woodlikesitfornowsmoke

p.s. the very first time that I watched balut being consumed was watching a first class bosun take the money of "newbies" in a bar at the very end of Olangapo street back when it was still mud... he collected five bucks for each balut and they puked for each balut he consumed! lol... lotsa fun!
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Mar 18, 2018, 10:32 PM.

Is it still comfortable when the egg hatches?

Comment

coffee spewed on screen!

woodspewedsmoke

Comment

Working...
      X