X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
    Nice sleuthing!
    Did you use the image search function?

The resort was built in Jan of 2016. Maps show an undeveloped Island 3/4s mile south west of Palicemia. FM dish for communication & Internet.
    I suspect the sewage is piped to the bottom of the ocean, out of sight, out of mind.
    Yes but that didn't work. So I went to the domain it was hosted on and scrolled down the list of properties until I found it. </clouseau>

Comment

Originally posted by Bings View Post
      Yes but that didn't work. So I went to the domain it was hosted on and scrolled down the list of properties until I found it. </clouseau>
      Ah, I couldn't find it in the massive stream of returns that DDG gave, but never thought to look at the domain of where the pic was posted. There are a lot of things my brain doesn't think of these days. Luckily, my wife still has a functional brain and I depend on it for a lot. Now, if only I could get her to learn to run Linux. But, she refuses...
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
      X