This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Oshunluvr, our newest Admin

I tryed to post a "thank you" in this thread https://www.kubuntuforums.net/showthread.php?t=71888

as per
    So, please give a hearty welcome and big 'Thank you!' to Oshunluvr as our newest Administrator!
    but could not ,,,,,got the "your not allowed to post hear" screen .

but ,,,,cool ,,,I would have voted for ya @Oshunluvr ,,,but I'm sure you know that

VINNY
    Last edited by Snowhog; May 24, 2017, 07:13 PM.
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

By design in the forum announcement section I imagine, although the wording of the post does imply replies can be made. Sort of.
    On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

Hehe. Yeah, Kubuntu Announcements is 'Administrators Only'. The intent was for members to do so either by PM'ing him or starting a thread in Social/Causual Talk.
      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        Hehe. Yeah, Kubuntu Announcements is 'Administrators Only'. The intent was for members to do so either by PM'ing him or starting a thread in Social/Causual Talk.
        well,,,,,,,,,,,catchall caught it ,,,,,,

I think he was a fine choice .

VINNY
        i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
        16GB RAM
        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Well Vinny, the "Thank You" is acknowledged and I appreciate the sentiments. I welcome the opportunity to further my contributions here. I will wear the new badge proudly!

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
            Well Vinny, the "Thank You" is acknowledged and I appreciate the sentiments. I welcome the opportunity to further my contributions here. I will wear the new badge proudly!
            You are an excellent replacement for Steve and a big think you for volunteering to admin. Snowhog, claydough and you make an excellent and knowledgeable team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
              So you should. Great news.
              On #kubuntu-devel & #kubuntu on libera.chat - IRC Nick: RikMills - Launchpad ID: click

Comment

Yes, congratulations oshunluvr. This doesn't surprise me since I've noticed an increase in your postings and noticed you taking on all sorts--a broad range--of user questions. You guys--you, GreyGeek, Vinny, ClayDough, et al--are really up on things -- very admirable.

As for SteveRiley, for the relatively brief time he was with us, he certainly made a big splash. I have Steve to thank for lighting a fire under me to (finally) get moving and learn the UEFI stuff.

And a thanks to Snowhog for all he does, staying on top of everything from the general to the very specific details of making this forum work so well.

All in all, this is a pretty damn good team, I'd say!
                An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Well, there goes the damn neighborhood

Seriously, congratulations!
                  we see things not as they are, but as we are.
                  -- anais nin

Comment

Originally posted by wizard10000 View Post
                    well, there goes the damn neighborhood :d

seriously, congratulations!
                    lol ;d

Please Read Me

Comment

Congratulations and thank you for your service!!

Comment

Welcome, Oshunluver!

We need all the help we can, keeping the rabble in here from tearing the place up!!!

Comment

ROF,LLL
                          (I resemble that remark! )
                          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
                            Welcome, Oshunluver!

We need all the help we can, keeping the rabble in here from tearing the place up!!!
                            Yeah, I'm watching you Clay! Never trust a fixie rider..

Please Read Me

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                              X