This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

choqok and not vs corebird comments requested

Ok a lot of people will probably comment that the ol' woodsmoker is a complete twit!

I do not do the twitter thing except for on my phone and use the Twitter app to get tweets from the college.

But, since there is going to be a lot of twitting about the Veep debate tonight and I was not in the least interested in watching it, I'm rearranging the four stamps in my stamp collection, but I thought it might be a nice way to investigate the tweeter apps for Ubuntu.

I could only find/ install Corebird and choqok, the FF extension is not of interest.

I want to elicit comments about your thoughts on the apps, singly or as a comparison.

Also if there are other functional apps that you might use, please comment on them if you wish.

woodthankingaheadoftimesmoke

What's wrong with Choqok, if I can ask? It's search functions seem pretty amazing and you can have special columns for searches or certain accounts. Short of that, I'd say Twiiter's own TweetDeck is pretty powerful on a desktop monitor: https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/.
    ​"Keep it between the ditches"
    K*Digest Blog
    K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

I am specifically looking for such comments, thank you.

I could not find an equivalent app to tweetdeck in the repos, but I agree that the native app is quite impressive.

Again, I'm not judging, im just eliciting comments.

thanks again!

woodwaitingformorecommentssmoke

Comment

Working...
      X