This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish my school had gone with zoho and not microsoft

I have an email account from my college, the choose to have M$ to host all the student email. Because exchange isn't supported under linux and is touchy under android, I have too use the slow M$ imap compatibly layer. It worked, pretty much. It's currently not working at all, been that way for a couple months; I can't even log in online. Because I don't have access to my .edu email address right now, I don't have an easy method of proving I'm a student for student discounts; and luckily I always strip the DRM from my ebooks, 'cause my adobe digital ID is under my school email address. I wish my school had chosen ZOHO or google to host their email.
    Registered Linux User 545823

tup

woodsmoke

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
      tup

woodsmoke
      tup?
      ​"Keep it between the ditches"
      K*Digest Blog
      K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

http://gittup.org/tup/
        I do not personally use Kubuntu, but I'm the tech support for my daughter who does.

Comment

Thumbs Up.
          T U P

woodsmoke

Comment

Originally posted by dequire View Post
            tup?
            Wikipedia:
            TUP, Internet slang for "totally useless post"
            Or,//http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tup#Verb
            Regards, John Little

Comment

Originally posted by jpenguin View Post
              I have an email account from my college, the choose to have M$ to host all the student email. Because exchange isn't supported under linux and is touchy under android, I have too use the slow M$ imap compatibly layer. It worked, pretty much. It's currently not working at all, been that way for a couple months; I can't even log in online. Because I don't have access to my .edu email address right now, I don't have an easy method of proving I'm a student for student discounts; and luckily I always strip the DRM from my ebooks, 'cause my adobe digital ID is under my school email address. I wish my school had chosen ZOHO or google to host their email.
              Although a hassle for this purpose, you could always set up vbox and run windows and outlook in it to access your school accounts. Codeweavers crossover might let you run outlook, too.

Comment

This was more of a rant post than anything
                Registered Linux User 545823

Comment

Working...
                X