• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh, my wife knows Linux > Windows!

Looky what she got me today

Ooh, I wanna get me one of those!
    sigpic
    "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
    -- Douglas Adams

Comment

You'll have to find your own wife. Mine's already taken.

Comment

LOL! Gawd, that reminds me of a truly awful, nay groan-worthy pick-up line:

(Guy) "Hey, you look just like my {pauses, as if in thought} second wife."
        (Gal) "Huh, how many times have you been married?
        (Guy) "Once!"

As for finding my own wife, no thanks, I'm happily divorced... I'd rather have a root canal without anaesthesia or any kind of pain relief than get married again
        sigpic
        "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
        -- Douglas Adams

Comment

I really reaallllyyyyyy lust after a Kubuntu polo shirt, but I'd settle for a nice cap. An Aussie readheaded cutie would have a difficult time distracting me from one, if I were to spy one somewhere.......

Comment

T-Shirt Purchase Location

I have just found where to get the T-Shirt. It is available from: Fish T-Shirt. I will have to see if I can get one for Christmas from either my lovely devoted Wife or my Son in the UK.

Comment

Working...
            X