This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tebow could be a "co-quarterback" for the Jets. WHAT!!??? CO-1/4back

I heard an analyst that said that football teams all have "a quarterback" and a "backup" in case of damage to the first stringer.

This guy said....that Tebow and the present Jets Quaterback...Mark Sanchez...... is REVOLUTIONARY in terms of football....

Two quarterbacks of "approximately equal" capabilities....that they are really "co-" quarterbacks....and.....and...and that it could "tip the balance"....

is this the same as when Dallas figured out that F = m x a.... and dominated the line for....how long?

WHAT SAY YOU!?

woodsmoke

My understanding is that Sanchez is the starter, but they want to get Tebow playing time to develop him. Maybe he'll just play in the fourth quarter, if they are behind. But seriously, there is also talk of repositioning him so that he might be, say a running back and a backup qb? Or, it could all just be talk to get Sanchez to take on the leadership role for the team.

Comment

lol

OTHER opinions!!

woodsmoke

Comment

Funny that even my beloved Packers were interested in Tebow as a backup (not as a starter of course, got the MVP Rodgers for that role). I don't care though. He's still in the other conference and the PAckers don't play them this coming season, unless it's in New Orleans for SB XLVII.
        The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Working...
        X