This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gNOME sucks

Muon doesn't show you which packages are officially supported, while synaptic does (in a column that you can click on). Officially supported packages receive more testing and are more likely to work properly, they are also deemed to be "the best" in their category, so this is important.

I do have muon installed in all my computers, and I alternate between all three package managers (I know, what a mess)

Comment

I think the worse thing about Gnome and Gtk is Miguel de Icaza. He would sell his own children into slavery if it would make microsoft happy. Bastard he is.

Comment

You mean this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by lmilano

Muon doesn't show you which packages are officially supported, while synaptic does (in a column that you can click on). Officially supported packages receive more testing and are more likely to work properly, they are also deemed to be "the best" in their category, so this is important.

I do have muon installed in all my computers, and I alternate between all three package managers (I know, what a mess)
          It does now in Muon 1.1.

Comment

Awesome, thanks, John!

Comment

Working...
            X