This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu Netbook Remix issues

Yesterday I decided to switch from Ubuntu NBR to Kubuntu NBR on my Dell Mini 9. I know this is considered a technical preview but there are some things I just cannot figure out. First off the how do you use the bookmarks menu? I have bookmarks in FF and Konqueror but non of them show up in this menu. The contacts menu also seems to be odd. I found that if I import contacts into KAddressbook the file I import will show up but I can't remove it or make single contacts show. Also in the Applications tab, the quick launch bar up top seems to get confused when I add more than 5 items. When I scoll over it starts showing duplicates and becomes a bit of a mess. The quick launch bar also seems to lose my Firefox and Thunderbird icons after rebooting. Over in the Newspaper tab, Is the a way to adjust the size of the widgets? If I try to open the Facebook widget it shows up very short and I can't find anywhere to change settings for it.

If anyone can explain how to fix any of these issues I would greatly appreciate it. Whil Kubuntu NBR has some issues I do rather like it and prefer it to Ubuntu NBR.
Working...
X