This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kpilot contact conduit is really the todo conduit

I've been fussing with this problem for about a month now, and I can't figure out what's wrong. When I run Kpilot on both my Jaunty machines, and open the about dialog for the contact conduit, it tells me that the todo conduit is running for the contacts. At first, I thought it was just my desktop, which has config files from an older installation, so I thought it was confused. But when I installed Kpilot and Akonadi on a recently reformatted laptop and checked it there, it reported the same thing.

Should I care, with Karmic coming out in two weeks, or is this something that needs to be bumped?
    In hindsight, everything can be funny<br />--Anonymous

Re: Kpilot contact conduit is really the todo conduit

Hi

I googled a bit and a KPilot developer states that there was a lot of work and bugfixes during the KDE 4.2.* and I guess also 4.3.* (with regards to integration of akonadi). What KDE version are you running?

Comment

I'm running 4.2.2.
      In hindsight, everything can be funny<br />--Anonymous

Comment

You may wanna upgrade ot the latest KDE available for Karmic and see if it's fixed:
        http://www.kubuntu.org/new/kde-4.3.2

It is quite stable (4.3.0 was a bit buggy, at least in this unofficial packaging, but 4.3.2 is rock solid)

Comment

Working...
        X