This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Red Ball

After the upgrade today and a restart there is a big red ball on my desktop in the lower left hand side of my screen. What is this thing and what does it do? Thank you.
    Oneiric 11.10 KDE Version 4.7.4<br />Duo core 1.8 Intel<br />4 gig ram<br />Nvidia Go 7300 Graphics<br />Dell E1505 Laptop<br /><br />I&#39;m a happy pappy with Linux on my lappy!!!

Re: The Big Red Ball

more info would be good ..........like what upgrade

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

I wanted to upgrade to amarok 2.1 so i put the package address in my repository and it said i had 55 updates so after this update I have a big red ball on my desktop.
      Oneiric 11.10 KDE Version 4.7.4<br />Duo core 1.8 Intel<br />4 gig ram<br />Nvidia Go 7300 Graphics<br />Dell E1505 Laptop<br /><br />I&#39;m a happy pappy with Linux on my lappy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eddieg780
        I wanted to upgrade to amarok 2.1 so i put the package address in my repository and it said i had 55 updates so after this update I have a big red ball on my desktop.
        It sounds like the BBall widget has been installed on your desktop.

Comment

These seem to be linked > Topic: LCD Weather widget stopped working and > Topic: ARK throwing error after update
          Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
          1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
          2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

Working...
          X