This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution dies

I'm having troubles with Evolution mail. I'm running 2.24.2 with support for Exchange. It worked fine until this morning. When I open Evolution, it quickly closes itself. I've determined it is an issue with the evolution-exchange package. If I remove it, Evolution runs fine. I need Exchange support though since that is what my work uses for its mail server.

The only change I made to my system between yesterday and today is that I upgrade my nVidia graphics driver to 180.22. I haven't made any other changes.

Is anyone else having this problem? What can I look at to debug this?

Re: Evolution dies

I did a fresh install of Kubuntu 8.10 yesterday, with Evolution 2.24.3 and I've having the same issue. Evolution just randomly quits. Sometimes, it just quits when I'm not doing anything at all and other times, it quits while I'm replying to an email. I'm using the Nvidia 177 graphics driver, so I don't think it's related to the Nvidia 180 driver, specifically. I sure would like to know what's causing the problem, though.

Cheers,
    zenarcher
    Kubuntu 16.10 (64 Bit)<br />MSI K9NGM4-V V2<br />AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+<br />4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 RAM<br />NVIDIA GeForce 210 PCI-E 1MB<br />WD 250GB SATA HD<br />Dell SP2009W Flat Panel Monitor

Comment

Working...
    X