This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alt-tab - funkyness [SOLVED]

I did a fresh install of Hardy RC 64bit with KDE 3.5.9. I have a question about changing windows with Alt-Tab. For some reason, when I use ALT-Tab, the active window gets pushed to the background behind all of the other windows. I also don't get a preview of the windows when using alt-tab like I did in 7.10. Anyone know how to fix this?

Re: Alt-tab - funkyness

Anyone?? This is really annoying me.

Comment

If I understood the problem correctly, I think you've unchecked "show window list" in System Settings => Window Behaviour.
      AMD Sempron 2800 | 1 GB | Geforce 4 Ti 4200 | Kubuntu 8.04

Comment

Thanks, it's fixed now.

Comment

If it wasn't the suggestion by samwyse, please post what you did that resolved your problem, so others may benefit. Also, return to your initial post, click the modify button and include SOLVED in the subject line.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: Alt-tab - funkyness [SOLVED]

I had to change a setting on Compiz (Application Switcher) even though I'm not using Compiz. I then had to enable compiz and disable it. Not sure why but it did fix the problem.

Comment

Re: Alt-tab - funkyness [SOLVED]

Thank you for posting your 'solution.'
              Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
              "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
              X