This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digicam not connecting to camera

In feisty Digicam recognized my camera and downloaded pictures with no problem. After upgrading to gutsy it tells me it cannot connect to the camera. I had a clean install of feisty in another partition and checked the camera lists - the were the same. This is the only issue I have with gutsy and will be happy to get it solved!

Does anyone have a solution or suggestion on how to fix it?

Thanks

Re: Digicam not connecting to camera

Could you post your fstab? Open Konsole and copy & paste the output of the command
    Code:
    cat /etc/fstab
    Asus G1S-X3:
    Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Comment

Starting with Dapper, I've had very mixed results with Digikam recognizing my camera. However, what works pretty reliably is removing the memory card from the camera and putting it in this $19.00 card reader on a USB cable. Of course, there's no Digikam "library" and all of that. I just put my photos in date-keyed folders in my /home/dibl/images/general photos directory.

Comment

I believe you are talking about this issue?
        http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/inde...opic=3088722.0
        If so, there is no solution as far as I know.

Comment

I believe you are talking about this issue . . . there is no solution as far as I know.
          Card reader
          Asus G1S-X3:
          Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Comment

Working...
          X