This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panel icon animation

I'm sure there must be a simple solution to this but I cannot find it. When I click on one of these icons, say konqueror, the icon animates/'bursts'. This never happened with Dapper or Edgy, so it seems to be a Feisty thing. Is there any way to disable this effect.

Thanks

Re: Panel icon animation

K menu -> Run Command type 'kcontrol'; the first section, Appearance and Themes has an Icons submenu; select the Advanced tab, Panel (or whichever you want) and uncheck Animate icons.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the Animate Icons is already unchecked. This was one of the places I'd already looked at.

Just a thought. When you check or uncheck a box does this write something to some file? If this is correct does anyone know which file is written to when you uncheck the Animate Icons box?

Comment

Originally posted by 289Shelby
        I'm sure there must be a simple solution to this but I cannot find it. When I click on one of these icons, say konqueror, the icon animates/'bursts'. This never happened with Dapper or Edgy, so it seems to be a Feisty thing. Is there any way to disable this effect.

Thanks
        K Menu> Run Command> "kcontrol"> Peripherals> Mouse> then un-check "Visual feedback on activation"...

Comment

Working...
        X