This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leadtek Winfast VC100 XP, video comes in weird

I bought a Leadtek Winfast VC100 XP yesterday, I plugged it in and Kubuntu picked it up fine. However, when I open Cheese to look at the video that's coming in, it's all weird. I took this pic from it when my camcorder was plugged in, and if I plug my camcorder into the TV it looks fine, so I think it's probably the card. Can anyone help me make this look normal please? Thanks in advance ^^

[img width=400 height=300]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6383/20110122145605.jpg[/img]

Re: Leadtek Winfast VC100 XP, video comes in weird

Bump.

Since I haven't been getting any replies on here, I decided to return the card and get a different one (a Hauppauge ImpactVCB 558), which is giving me exactly the same result.

I also tried using it in other PCI ports and such, no change, and other PCI cards (audio and such) are working in all the ports just fine. Also tried many different RCA devices and cables, with no effect. I think it's safe to assume that this is a problem with software, not hardware.

Still trying to figure out how to fix it. If anyone wants to help I would appreciate it greatly. Considering how much help I've had so far (on all the forums I posted on, zero replies) I think I can assume that I'm on my own with this. But I like to try to stay optimistic about these things.

Comment

Working...
    X