This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ms True Type Fonts

Wanting to get hold of the mstruetype fonts I amended my repositories and updated but still no msttcorefonts programme, so I thought I would download them direct from MSoft and install manually.

Going on the Microsoft web site revealed that they have stopped providing the free download, like there is no download available. I particularly want arial, times new roman and helvetica. Any suggestions where I can now get these fonts?

Thanks

Roy

Re: ms True Type Fonts

Hi Roy,
    I installed them out of the repositories. I'm almost sure it's universe you have to add. But there's no Helvetica part of them.

Peter

Comment

http://vigna.dsi.unimi.it/webFonts4Linux/

Comment

I think you can get them through Automatrix2. Also, isn't Helvetica a Mac OSX font and not a MS font?

Comment

Thanks Guys,

Got the MsTT, and yes Helvetica is a mac font, I keep forgetting, its one of my favourites

Roy

Comment

Ah, that's why I do have Arial and Times New Roman, but don't have Helvetica

Comment

Originally posted by theread
              Thanks Guys,

Got the MsTT, and yes Helvetica is a mac font, I keep forgetting, its one of my favourites

Roy
              It is one of my favorite fonts as well. Actually, if you can get your hands on Helvetica Neuve (spelling?), that one is even better.

Comment

Working...
              X