This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!Cant run duel sound.

I am having problems with running duel sound while playing online games and using Team Speak at the same time.Any help with the problem would be greatly appreciated.I am running Edgy 6.10 and I have a sound blaster sound card installed.

Re: Help!!!Cant run duel sound.

I don't play online games with sound and use Team Speak...but...I can play a local game with sound and use Skype at the same time. Have you investigated Kmix and checked out what is working or not?

At the volume button you can access Mixer. See what is lights up or not. Play around with the settings...
    "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
    "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

I have played around with the settings in kmix but that is not helping at all.

Comment

Very strange. Have you seen the post by claydoh in "Team Talk in wine" below he says that sometimes the mike is muted by default in Kmix
        "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

I have the mic unmuted. The problem is is when I try to use team speak while playing Enemy Territory I don't get sound in the game just team speak.I am trying to figure out how to have sound in both at the same time.

Comment

Have you checked your sound card inputs? Have you plugged Mic into Line-in instead of Mic connection?

Comment

I checked that out but it did not work if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X