This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the desktop theme

I just installed Kubuntu. During the first time I logged in, I chose the KDE desktop theme. I saw other options there like windows theme and mac theme.
    I don't know if it's really called a "theme" but it's the thing that changes the behavior of double clicking and other stuff.

How can I change the "theme?"

Re: Changing the desktop theme

- To change mouse behavior, go to K-Menu --> System Settings --> Keyboard & Mouse --> Mouse --> tab General.

- To change the colors, got to K-Menu --> System Settings --> Appearance --> Colors.

- To change window decoration, go to K-Menu --> System Settings --> Appearance --> Window Decoration.

- And to change the look inside the window, go to K-Menu --> System Settings --> Appearance --> Style.
    In a world without windows and fences who needs Gates?

Comment

I think what you mean is Configure Window behaviour..

You can find this by right clicking on any title bar and choosing Configure Window behaviour.. then going to actions.

Hope this helps

x

Comment

Originally posted by wersdaluv
        I just installed Kubuntu. During the first time I logged in, I chose the KDE desktop theme. I saw other options there like windows theme and mac theme.
        I don't know if it's really called a "theme" but it's the thing that changes the behavior of double clicking and other stuff.

How can I change the "theme?"
        If you wish to rerun the 'wizard', start 'kpersonalizer' from the konsole or with Alt+F2...the individual settings should be found in kcontrol/systemsettings, but not necessarily all of them in the same place.

Comment

Working...
        X