This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chimak111 View Post
    Sigh. Yes, questions, answers, or comments are automatically removed @AU (and other SE sites) if a few members flag such items. It was up at the time I posted the link. Cross-posting, asking the same thing in various forums, never mind the relevance, can be a negative sign.

Not coming back after starting a thread isn't particularly healthy either.
    Okay. But I'm curious now, what did the stuff that got removed say? Do the tablets actually work under 18.04(or earlier I just say 18.04 cause that's what I use)?
    https://madmage999.blogspot.com/

Comment

MadMage, YOU posted the screenshots specifying this thing is only compatible with Windows and MacOS.
      To repeat myself, useless for the subject of this forum.

Of course a lot of hardware is primarily build with these two OS'es in mind but no manufacturer with any economical sense is going to hide it when their product is able to run on Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by Teunis View Post
        MadMage, YOU posted the screenshots specifying this thing is only compatible with Windows and MacOS.
        To repeat myself, useless for the subject of this forum.

Of course a lot of hardware is primarily build with these two OS'es in mind but no manufacturer with any economical sense is going to hide it when their product is able to run on Linux.
        Such hostility.

I did indeed post the screenshots in question. Might help people to know that they aren't Linux compatible.
        https://madmage999.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MadMage999 View Post
          Such hostility.
          I'd say more of puzzlement in the interest shown in a spam post.
          Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

Working...
          X