missing repositories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] missing repositories

Greetings people, today I updated to version Kubuntu 24.04.1 from 22.04.4, everything is fine for the moment, the only thing I have is a doubt that when I updated through the terminal, the list I had showed the repositories that I had previously added, which were from Steam and MEGA, now only the ones from Ubuntu appear. I wanted to know if this update only affects the hidden ones and both programs will be updated as normally happens or if I have to add them again to the list. If I have to add them, could you help me?
    Attached Files

When you upgrade, external sources are disabled - it mentions this in the dialogs,
    You need to re-enable them, after making sure that they all do provide packages for Noble 24.04. Not all do.

You can re-enable them from Discover's settings section, if they show up there (they probably won't --see below), but which doesn't have good labels for them.
    Or (better) use the Software Sources tool.

Unfortunately, this is a bit hidden now, since Ubuntu changed the location and format of its main repo list. it doesn't appears in Discover right now, but you can get to it from the Driver Manager in System Settings. The Driver manager is just a tab in the Software Sources tool. You can re-enable them from there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240830_021944.png
Views:	65
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	682018
    Last edited by claydoh; Aug 30, 2024, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your response, when I add them they ask me for a password, do you know what that means?

Comment

You are editing a system configuration file(s) which will usually require your user (sudo) password, just like when you update your system or other administrative tasks.

Comment

Thanks for the help, I managed to get them to appear in the terminal by taking the document.list.save, removing the .save to leave it in .list, I just modified the MEGA one by setting it to version 24.04 and not 22.04. Thanks for your help I am finished

Comment

Working...
          X