This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem to sudo apt update

Hi guys, I'm new to Kubuntu, I would like to know what commands to solve this problem of "sudo apt update".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/binary-i386/Packages'
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/binary-amd64/Packages' a
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/i18n/Translation-pt' as repository
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/i18n/Translation-en' as repository
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/i18n/Translation-pt_BR' as repository
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/dep11/Components-amd64.yml' a
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/dep11/icons-48x48.tar' as repository 'h
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/dep11/icons-64x64.tar' as repository 'h
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/dep11/icons-64x64@2.tar' as repository '
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/dep11/icons-128x128.tar' as repository
    W: Skipping acquire of configured file 'partner/cnf/Commands-amd64' as repositor

The entire output wasn't captured; it's truncated. However, see https://askubuntu.com/questions/7414...s-repository-x
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

My suggestion is to go and disable the Canonical Partner repo, which normally is not enabled. It has extremely little that is if any use on the desktop, so unless there is something specific that you *need* from it, you do not need this at all.

Also, these are merely warnings, so if you are still able to update correctly otherwise, these are merely nuisance messages.

If you need to keep the Partner repo, please post the contents of the file /etc/apt/sources.list so we can look for any anomalies that might help suppress the warnings.

Comment

Working...
      X