Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodsmoke, forgive me, but you lost me in that post. Song/poet lyrics? Herbal remedy?

Yes, we are friends.

[edit] Hmmn.... The links did not come through the first time I loaded the forum, now I can see the (stealth) links in your text.

Biting tongue and loading Youtube to see the content... If I'm never heard from again, you know where to look for me...
    Last edited by TWPonKubuntu; Oct 20, 2016, 08:57 PM.
    Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.9.3, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

She filmed that in a sound stage with drums & cymbols and then they played it back to her in various places so she could "dance around" while appearing to play, but they didn't record her audio while she was dancing. Very deceptive. It leaves the impression that she is more talented than she actually is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

WELL THANK YOU

Folks....you just do not understand what great good friends WE have here at the Kubuntu forums the greymeister actually knows that there is a LOT to be gained from the seeming childish poem

Hey diddle diddle,

The cat and the fiddle,
        The cow jumped over the moon.
        The little dog laughed,
        To see such fun,
        And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Imagine if you would a tall grey haired man in a pointy had with a staff talking to a very tall dark bearded man in a bar down
        the street.....imagine if you would.....

And as for ТПРonKubuntu......

We ALL should have such a good fellow to sit at the bar with us!!

woodhicsmoke
        Last edited by woodsmoke; Oct 20, 2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I resemble that picture...
          Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.9.3, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

Originally posted by TWPonKubuntu View Post
            I resemble that picture...
            I'll have to eat a little more, and wear a skull cap, to resemble that bar keep.
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
            X