This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icons / Hidden Icons / Widgets

This is in regards to my Notifications widget in my tray. It's always present which I prefer. I now have an additional one in Hidden Icons which launches when a notification occurs. That gives me two. How do I remove the hidden icon from "Hidden Icons"? Thanks.
    Kubuntu 14.04 / KDE 4.13.3 / GRUB Version: 0.97-29ubuntu66
    HP15 -
    -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

When you post in "Help the New Guy", you need to tell us what version of Kubuntu you are running; please.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Right click on the system tray (between icons), and click "System Tray Settings" (click the button to unlock them if necessary). There you can choose what the Systray displays, and for each item you have the choice between Always visible/Auto/Hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        When you post in "Help the New Guy", you need to tell us what version of Kubuntu you are running; please.
        Sorry about that. Kubuntu 14.04.
        HP15 -
        -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Ofnuts View Post
          Right click on the system tray (between icons), and click "System Tray Settings" (click the button to unlock them if necessary). There you can choose what the Systray displays, and for each item you have the choice between Always visible/Auto/Hidden.
          Got it. Thanks.
          HP15 -

Comment

Working...
          X