X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation freeze 16.06

Hello everyone

sorry for my English.
    Please, tell me a hint. What's wrong with the installation? Downloading stops at 60 and 60 and doesn't want to move on. I changed the copy of the file (new USB stock too). Earlier it works exactly on the same settings. Internet connection's fine.

http://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/usun/Y...3D0CP3QIkjJcNY

Greets
    Jaggen

Hi Jaggen, and welcome to Kubuntu Forums!

OK, it appears that you are getting stuck on the downloading updates phase of the install (I think). I would try to do the install again but uncheck "Download updates while installing". After the install completes you can get the updates as a separate process later. I, and some others here think it is better to do the install first, then update it later. There could be a problem with one of the updates or a dependency that the installation script was trying to download.
    Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
    Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

Works!

the cause was a Wifi connection. On cable (ethernet) everything works. Oddly, the same router.Greets!

Comment

Working...
      X