This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

default settings

i am previoisly a LINT MINT 17.3 user .... so i am very lost with certain tasks i am trying to complete when using this KUBUNTU os ... wit that task being trying to change my default video player an music player ...... before u reply, please know that i hav already explored DEFAULT APPLICATIONS ..... but i had no luck there all i got for an option to change was E-MAIL CLIENT, FILE MANAGER, TERMINAL EMULATOR, WEB BROWSER & WINDOWS MANAGER ..........

please help ....

Open Dolphin. Navigate to the file in question. Right click on the file. Select "Properties." Select "File Type Options." Under "Application Preference Order" - either move your desired default to the top of the list or add it if it's missing, then Apply and OK - OK.

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
      Open Dolphin. Navigate to the file in question. Right click on the file. Select "Properties." Select "File Type Options." Under "Application Preference Order" - either move your desired default to the top of the list or add it if it's missing, then Apply and OK - OK.

your information given worked perfectly .... thank u for your time ... appreciated ! but i hav one question ..... do u hav any links u can provide as to where i can learn more about KUBUNTU os as far as some kinda tutorial or what hav u ?? im very satisfied wit this OS an im lookin to learn a lot more if @ all possible ..

Comment

Have a look at http://docs.kubuntu.org/ also kubuntu is on reddit and these forums will help.
        If you're sitting wondering,
        Which Batman is the best,
        There's only one true answer my friend,
        It's Adam Bloody West!

Comment

Originally posted by elijathegold
          If you're sitting wondering,
          Which Batman is the best,
          There's only one true answer my friend,
          It's Adam Bloody West!
          I keep saying this and no one agrees with me. While we are one the subject Ceaser Romano is the best joker sorry people who think otherwise but you are just wrong.
          Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
          (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Working...
          X