Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Plugin is Needed to Display This Content?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On mine, "Mark this Thread Solved" is the last option, the 5th option, I think. I just checked another unmarked thread of mine to be sure. Very puzzling.

And you did check this at your Post #1, of course ...
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

I did. Same deal in windows. I was looking for a way to possibly expand the drop down but don't see it.
      Kubuntu 14.04 / KDE 4.13.3 / GRUB Version: 0.97-29ubuntu66
      HP15 -
      -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Comment

vinny would know what's up! where the heck is he ! ....
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Unless there is some setting in your Profile/Settings that governs such choices ... ? I just don't know right off ...

Comment

I went to my display settings (changed it days ago) and changed back to the default display and that corrected the problem. Thanks for your continuing help. I really appreciate it.
            HP15 -
            -f033wm Laptop / CPU: Intel / GPU: Intel Corporation Atom Processor / RAM: 8GB / Hard Drive: 1 each / Seagate / Optical Drive: HP DVDRW GUB0N / Windows 10

Comment

I noticed those Display settings (there is one on the same menu next to Thread Tools), but wasn't sure how all that worked or fit together! Good you got it, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

You bet. Not those display settings. The display settings found in the individual member's settings / control panel is the deal.
                HP15 -

Comment

Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you.
                    HP15 -

Comment

Originally posted by Qqmike View Post
                      vinny would know what's up! where the heck is he ! ....
                      vinny has been under the weather (sick) ,,,,,,,,, and hasent had a lot of time on the box ,,,,well except to be tweaking out some Fluxbox stuff ,

I like to have it as an emergency DE if something goes wrong in KDE

VINNY
                      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                      16GB RAM
                      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Hope you get well soon, Vinny.

Comment

Hope you get well soon. Thanks for replying.
                          HP15 -

Comment

Originally posted by Qqmike View Post
                            Hope you get well soon, Vinny.
                            Originally posted by logan01 View Post
                            Hope you get well soon. Thanks for replying.
                            Well,,,,,,,,thank you both !

rite now I feel like one of those Slinkies in your sig their @logn01

VINNY
                            i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                            16GB RAM
                            Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
                            X