This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crosshairs cursor?

I want to get a crosshairs for a cursor. I searched for "crosshair(s)" in the "Cursor Theme" settings, but the only result was something called comixcursors, which I installed but didn't actually turn out to have a crosshair cursor.

Is there a cursor theme that uses crosshairs?
    I run Kubuntu 18.04 LTS.

When I opened "System Settings" >Appearance>Workspace Theme>Cursor Theme, both Breeze and Breeze Snow seemed to have what you want, but I was unable to get them to work in my computer. Perhaps it is a bug that is not yet repaired, or perhaps I just do not understand how the Cursor File works. I think I would prefer the Breeze Snow option too, and with the last three images shown for that selection. Instead, I have the white arrow for the cursor. Additionally, I don't like the image changing to the hand as it does when I select an item.

I really like Kubuntu 15.04, but expect problems until the bugs are worked out. Maybe someone else knows more

Originally posted by rybnik View Post
    I want to get a crosshairs for a cursor. I searched for "crosshair(s)" in the "Cursor Theme" settings, but the only result was something called comixcursors, which I installed but didn't actually turn out to have a crosshair cursor.

Is there a cursor theme that uses crosshairs?

Comment

Working...
    X