X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head Phones Not Wokring for Kubuntu 14.04 LTS

Dear Freinds,

I am glad to join Kubuntu Famiy and i can not tell you how happy I am for using this OS, especially with all effects and utulities.

My problem started when I was trying to listen via headphones for some music. It turned out that no sound at all. When i unplug it, i can hear the sound from speakers.

I have searched alot of answers on the web with no solved issue. When I tried to open OS from USB and tried to see whether it is working or not. Even in the USB it is not working.

So please help me to solve this problem.

P.S: Before this incedent, I have formatted Kubuntu and headphones was working perfectly. But after a fresh new installation, it is not working on the same EHDD.

Your headphones are probably set to mute. Take a look at the settings in kmix to see if headphones is set to mute and if so activate it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickStone View Post
      Your headphones are probably set to mute. Take a look at the settings in kmix to see if headphones is set to mute and if so activate it.
      Thanks alot for replying , am gonna give it shot tonight and hope it will work, will give you a feed back soon.

Comment

It is SOLVED

- Right Click on KMIX icon which is located on desktop panel.

- Press on Select Master Channel.

- Press on the Circle "Built In Audio Analog Stereo"

- Press Ok and enjoy

Comment

Working...
        X