This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawijlkdec

I know, I've posted on KDE connect before, but I really do want to keep it "bubbling up to the surface from the dungeons below" for NEW to Linux people.

Oh yeah the title is Yet Again Why I Just Love KDE Connect.

In Physics, I actually do "classical" physics inbetween the play stuff about "conceptual physics" (conceptual physics for teachers is designed so that they won't ever actually LEARN any physics and therefore be in the continual treadmill/diploma mill of "continnnnnuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggg education"(with a haught sniff of self imporance by the professors).

Anyway I had taken some pics of how the students are to setup their pulley systems, two wheel floating block and single wheel single block, to make a presentation instead of spending mind numbing amounts of time in class drawing on the white board.

And, I happened to be sitting OUTSIDE the apartment sipping some tea, listening to the birdies chirping and watching the rain swolen river and methought to meself sezee........

Why not try to transmit the pics to the computer up on the second floor using KDE connect! .....and so I did.

I right click the image on the phone, choose share, go to KDE Connect, it offerrs the previously paired computer, I click the name of the computer and done!

Now, I did them one at a time because I didn't want to strangle the phone! lol

TO THE NEW PERSON TO LINUX........You just need to download KDE Connect and be prepared to be blown away about what it can do.......and it will soon be doing MORE!!

woodjustsayinsmoke

An highly under-appreciated tool i reckon.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X