Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost 'Documents', 'Downloads', 'Pictures', etc. from Dolphin.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost 'Documents', 'Downloads', 'Pictures', etc. from Dolphin.

Not too unusual for me? I have been trying to get rid of an aweful looking Login-Screen, kind of Purple, in favor of one that emulates my working Desktop Background.

I have Lightdm in my system, which appears to have the ability to select and change my Login Screen Background from those offered. It has worked fine in the past, but now it does not.

Each time this happens, I end up having to bother the forum; it is embarrassing, but I have a poor memory, even to remember where the notes are for things like this.

Anyway, in my tinkering, I made some command line entries which were advice coming from alternative choices for Lightdm, looking for a cure to my problem.

In the process, now when I open Dolphin, the only Folder that appears is "Desktop" and even that no longer contains the information it contained prior to this snafoo. Help By the way, I would like the same image of my choice on the transitional splash screen, if possible. I used to have it and don't know how to get it back. Thanks!
Working...
X